Teach Your Heart Out is an advanced yoga training program designed to support you in elevating yourself, your practice, your yoga teaching and your life — on and off the mat. Through embodied experience, individual coaching and community meetings, you will gain insight and techniques to effectively inform your personal practice, empower your leadership and cause transformation in yourself and in your students.
Whether your aim is to reconnect with your authentic expression, refresh your yoga teaching skills, or simply get your feet on the ground, this advanced yoga training program will empower and support you in being up to something bigger in your practice, your yoga teaching and your life.
Commitments & what to look forward to each week:
1) Weekly themed exercises and applications for personal practice and self-inquiry
2) Weekly community support meetings — individual and group support, discussion and feedback
3) A safe space to explore, discover and grow individually and within a thriving community
4) Opportunity to build relationships and connect with a community of fellow instructors
5) Opportunities to utilize studio space for practice teaching
This advanced yoga training program is intended for yoga instructors and aspiring instructors with formal training.
Thursdays in August, 5:45-7:15PM
August 3, 10, 17, 24 + 31
$175 before July 15 and for Balanced Yoga graduates (Use Promo Code FULLHEART or call the studio!)
$199 after July 15