What if we realized the “shoulds” in life are actually what holds us back in feeling stuck and limited?
Do you wonder what could happen if we deeply believed that we are already whole, perfect, free?
Inspired by the transformational work of Baptiste Yoga and Baron Baptiste, Yogananda, Danielle LaPorte, Derek Rydall, Pema Chödrön, Brené Brown and more, ON PURPOSE gets you present to where you are now and where you want to go in the future (big or small!).
ON PURPOSE is a supportive community space where you are encouraged to seek the truth on your highest goals, visions and intentions. This two-hour workshop asks you to look within to discover what gives you an appetite for life, what makes you come alive, and supports you in creating your life with purpose, on purpose.
This workshop is designed to:
– increase your awareness about self-imposed and culturally-imposed limitations that impact us daily,
– shed the layers that keep us stuck in how we and how things “should be,”
– offer tools to help you move through tough times with strength, ease and grace,
– help you identify what you value most, and
– bring you closer to your highest intentions.
Facilitators Liz McGory and Nicole Klasa believe that practicing yoga, meditation and wholehearted self-inquiry within an encouraging community is the gateway to more deeply understanding yourself and generating transformation.
ON PURPOSE is created with you in mind. Suited for all ages and levels of experience. ON PURPOSE is for anyone seeking a change in any aspect of their life, whether you are looking for a career shift, a different way of being, or simply support in dreaming bigger than you thought possible. We don’t have to compromise our dreams to live the life we want.
Please wear comfortable yoga clothes and bring:
– Your yoga mat, towel and water bottle
– A journal and pen
– An open mind and an enthusiastic heart!