TEACHER TRAINING. SCHOLARSHIP. YOU. BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT.
Our scholarships are intended to support dedicated yoga practitioners who aspire to advance their practice through yoga teacher training, and intend to share the practice within the Columbus community, but have limited financial means.
These scholarships have been developed with our core value of community in mind. We strive to create an inclusive space where each individual is welcomed, supported and empowered to explore, discover, practice and share the profound impact of yoga, no matter what the financial situation.
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
Please share in 1-3 pages why you feel this is the right training program and scholarship support for you. You are encouraged to write freely as an expression of yourself and your personal message.
Essays must include the following:
- A description of your unique financial situation
- Your experience through yoga, how it has impacted you and your life
- What inspires you to participate in this teacher training with Balanced Yoga
- Your personal vision, goals and intentions for yourself in this training
- What do you hope to learn or gain through this training?
- Your vision, goals and intentions for sharing the teachings beyond the training
- What do you hope to give as a result of this training?
Questions to get your creative juices flowing:
1. How has yoga impacted your life on and off the mat?
2. What inspires you to embark on this teacher training?
3. What makes you, your situation and your intention for the training unique?
4. How do you intend to apply and share the teachings of this training with your community?
5. What do you hope to be able to give as a result of this training? What will that giving look like?
6. What would be possible if you were to be accepted through the scholarship?
SUBMISSION & DEADLINE
Deadline: Please submit essays to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 1, 2017.
Disbursement: Scholarships will be awarded no later than October 1, 2017.
Notes: Only awarded participants will be contacted. Scholarship amounts vary.